JOCAVI 30 Year Anniversary Event Giveaway rules
JOCAVI will carry out a competition called ATP® COREPACK that will comply with the conditions indicated below.
The purpose of the competition, to be held on JOCAVI's Instagram account, is to promote the JOCAVI brand by offering an ATP® PACK.
- Duration of competition
The competition will be held between 18:00 on 10/14/22 until 23:59 on 11/04/22. The hours refer to mainland Portugal.
- Participants of the competition
- This competition is intended for all users who access the JOCAVI Instagram account and who provide the data requested in accordance with this regulation.
- The participation of minors under 18 years of age is subject to the signed authorization of the legal representative.
- JOCAVI employees or their family members are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- Participation and operating rules
- For the participation to be valid, it will be necessary for the participant to comply with all the rules of the present competition that are explained below.
- Participation in the ATP® COREPACK Contest consists of following the Instagram account of JOCAVI and MUSICEXPERTS (@jocaviacousticpanels & @musicexperts.pt), clicking on “Like” in the contest publication and tagging 3 friends in the comments of the publication.
- By providing all the data requested in this competition, the participant declares his/her full and unreserved acceptance of the terms and conditions described in the regulation of the page.
- The winner will be known using a random drawing on November 4th at JOCAVI's Anniversary event.
- Comments must be made exclusively in the contest publication and any participation sent by other means will not be counted.
- Publication and reception of the prize
- The winning entry will be awarded an ATP® COREPACK.
- The winning entry will be announced on JOCAVI's Instagram on November 4, 2022 at 11pm in the post comments and at JOCAVI's anniversary event.
- JOCAVI undertakes to respond to private messages sent by the winner within 10 working days.
- Only 1 prize will be offered on JOCAVI's Instagram profile.
- The competition prize will be made available to the winning entry at JOCAVI's facilities, in Linhó, Sintra, and its transport will be the responsibility of the winning entry.
Processing of personal data
- JOCAVI respects the legislation in force on the protection of Personal Data, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of data. (hereinafter “GDPR”).
- The elements requested in article 4.2 of these Regulations are mandatory for participation in the Competition.
- The personal data that will be collected will be entered into a computer system under the responsibility of JOCAVI and are intended for the processing of this competition.
- JOCAVI will not transfer elements to third parties.
- Unlawful Acts
- JOCAVI will eliminate and report to the Instagram entity all participants who practice illegal acts.
- For the purposes of the provisions of the previous number, “illegal acts”, namely, the following acts:
- Messages that appeal to racism, xenophobia, or any other type of discrimination or prejudice of any nature
- Messages of an offensive, violent or sexual nature
- Creation of routines or subroutines, by computer means, that may distort the real nature of the Competition
- Defamation, insults, threats and/or abuse of the name and/or image of the users of the page and/or the reputation and prestige of the brand and/or other industrial property rights
- Use of the page for political, religious or commercial purposes
- Posting repeated and non-constructive messages
- Disturbances of public order that include, for example, spamming, sending of unsolicited commercial letters or chains via private or public messages; presentation of illegal pages or flooding, among others.
- Final Considerations
- JOCAVI reserves the right to suspend or change, at any time, this regulation, whenever it deems necessary, the changes becoming effective after their publication on the respective Instagram page.
- Participation in this competition implies acceptance by participants of the terms and conditions set forth in these regulations and the authorization granted by each participant, with a view to disclosing their name as the winner.
- Any violation of this regulation may lead to the non-attribution of the prize to the violator.
- The prize(s) awarded are not transferable or redeemable in cash.
- JOCAVI will not be responsible for entries not received, not recognized or not received correctly or in a timely manner.
- JOCAVI will not be responsible for the impossibility of participating in the action due to network failures or errors, for the impossibility/difficulty of access or non-availability of the competition application on Instagram, nor for its compatibility with the operating systems, computer programs used to access to the Internet, respective terminal configurations and/or internet access capacity of participants in the competition or users of the application.
- Although JOCAVI strives to guarantee the greatest possible security in collecting the requested data, the Internet does not allow security guarantees and, as such, we cannot guarantee complete security, with the risk that the data provided will be seen, used or altered by unauthorized third parties.
- Any and all activity, even if in an attempted form, that seeks to obtain an advantage through acts that do not respect or distort the purpose of this action will be considered illegal, and JOCAVI reserves the right to cancel and/or exclude the corresponding participants;
- JOCAVI cannot be held responsible for any interruption of the competition, due to technical problems or problems beyond its control.
- Cases not covered by the present regulation will be resolved by JOCAVI and their decisions will not be subject to appeal.
Sintra, September 5, 2022